1.This YD320 crawler bulldozer adopts the Cummins engine that conforms to the National II emission standard of off-road machinery. It offers large output torque, low fuel consumption, high energy efficiency and environmental friendliness. Moreover, Shanghai Fenchuang air filter and prefilter are adopted to prolong the service life of the engine and enlarge the maintenance interval.
2. With a single-stage, single-phase and three-element hydraulic torque converter, this crawler dozer allows gear shifting without stopping, increasing the operation efficiency significantly.
3. The engine muffler which eliminates the ejector enlarges the emission path and reduces the emission pressure. Therefore, the fuel consumption is decreased.
4. Our crawler bulldozer chooses the hydraulic filter with alarming device, which can remind users to clean or replace the hydraulic oil in time.
5. Mounted under the engine hood, the air conditioning condenser achieves improved cooling effect under the aid of cooling air of the engine.
6. The crawler bulldozer is easy to be checked and maintained due to the humanized design of checking systems for water, oil and other critical parts needing daily maintenance.
7. This entire earthmoving machine employs advanced hydraulic transmission and hydraulic control technologies. In rational structure with reliable quality, it is easy and flexible to operate.
| Model || || YD320 |
| Total weight || kg || 37200 |
| Maximum traction || kN || 281 |
| Engine type || || NTAA855-C360S20 |
| Engine power/speed || kw/r/min. || 257/2000 |
| Forward gears speed || km/h || 3.6-11.5 |
| Back gear speed || km/h || 4.4-13.5 |
| Min. turning radius || mm || 5700 |
| Track width || mm || 560 |
| Specific grounding pressure || kPa || 105 |
| Overall dimension (L×W×H) || mm || 6880×4130×3725 |
| Bulldozer shovel (W×H) || mm || 4130×1590 |
| Earthmoving shovel hoisting height || mm || 1560 |
| Maximum digging depth of earthmoving shovel || mm || 560 |
| Towing equipment/scarifier (optional) || || Stationary/Single tooth |