1.It is not allowed to get the TTC100G truck crane overloaded and tilt lifting. The following table is listed with the rated lifting capacity calculated when the machine works on solid ground horizontally. Therein, the lifting capacity of counterweight and outrigger will be noted in the table for lifting and checking capacity.
2. The tabulated load includes the weight of hooks. Therein, the 100T main hook is 1.1T, 50T auxiliary hook is 0.45T and the 6T auxiliary hook is 0.25T. When the boom of the truck crane is at extension status, the rated load capacity of the main boom for lifting must be reduced by 1.85T. If the 50T auxiliary hook is positioned at the head of the main boom while lifting with jib, the lifting capacity of the jib must be reduced by 0.35T.
3. When the head pulley is mounted, the rated lifting capacity at each section must be reduced by 0.4T, but maximum lifting capacity reaches 6T. If the auxiliary hook moves to the head of pulley at the end of the boom, the main hook will be used, and the rated lifting weight of each part of lifting boom should be reduced by 03.T.
4. The fifth outrigger helps the truck crane to keep tabulated rated lifting capacity rotating within 360°. Without it, our construction equipment can not lift to 120°.
5. If the boom length is beyond the specified values, the truck crane with short boom has higher load capacity than that with longer one.
6. In the following table, the minimum lifting angle of the boom is listed based on different length. The boom is limited to be elevated at lower angle than the corresponding minimum angle.Technical Parameters
|Gross vehicle weight (GVW)||54990 kg|
|Steering axles||1 and 2|
|Drive axles||3 and 4|
|Axles 1 and 2||19380kg|
|Axles 3, 4, 5||36510kg|
|Minimum ground clearance||290mm|
|Distance between axle 1 and 2||1450mm|
|Distance between axle2 and 3||3750mm|
|Distance between axle 3 and 4||1450mm|
|Distance between axle 4 and 5||1450mm|
|Axles 1 and 2||2360mm|
|Axles 3 and 4||2080mm|
|Axles 4 and 5||2300mm|
|Length× Width× Height||15.30×2.80×3.89m|
Note: The values in the table are related to the lifting capacities of the truck crane on solid ground horizontally. The working radius in the table is in actual range after load lifting.